Monday, January 16, 2017

Day 7

Day 7 of the Slique in 60 challenge! Today I took pictures again for the challenge. I am very happy with how I am transforming so far. I have lost 1.25 inches off my neck which is really great and 3 inches off my waist. I put the pictures at the end of my video for today!


Today we went swimming for our workout so my hair is wet in the pictures. We were going to do 1.5 hours in the pool but unfortunately at about 45 minutes there was a brown evacuation from the pool. So it was shut down for awhile and treated with chemicals that I am allergic to so we just left at that point. Going swimming is a big thing for me. In high school I was a competitive swimmer. I loved it! In college I signed up for the team as well but my allergy to chlorine got the best of me at that time. My eyes began to yellow and I had hives constantly so I only lasted a month on the college team. At that time I was spending up to 6 hours a day in the pool. Thankfully we found a saline pool in our area but yesterday after the Brown evacuation they dumped a ton of Chlorine in to take care of the problem.

I am hoping to be able to swim a little more often now although I am not 100% happy in a swim suit and may never be. I have a little flap of skin under my arms, on my thighs and a big flap on my tummy from losing weight earlier in life before I had my boys so I try to hide that as much as possible. I may get one of those wet suit looking suits that go half way down the arms and down the legs a little. That might make it better. I am working on tightening these spots too.

No comments:

Post a Comment