Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Day 3


Day three of the Slique in 60 Challenge with Kristin Campbell

YouTube Video

My new fancy scale is going to be very important in my journey!  It helps me to know if I am losing the right kind of weight when I lose weight.  I am going to try to stay off it too much though because ups and downs of losing can be discouraging.  It is important for me to focus on what I can and what I am doing to make healthy changes!  Water!  So important!  I wish I could afford the Hydrogize water bottle from Young Living because it makes hydrogenated water which puts the PH of the water at what our body needs to work best!  Since I can't afford it right now I am using filtered water from my home and I have a couple bottles of alkaline water that I am drinking a tiny bit of each day.  Any little bit is better then none right! :)  Do you want to know more about my journey?  Join me on FB in the Building a Healthy Living Temple Wellness 2017 group or follow @Kristinesque on Instagram. 

No comments:

Post a Comment